On 31.03.21 12:49, Roberto Carna wrote:
Dear, I have a BIND private DNS server which has two forwarders for
public resolution.

I need to create a private zone "google.com" with just one A record as follow:

www.google.com IN A 192.168.0.100

All the local clients will resolve www.google.com to a private address
from our company.

And for the other google.com records that this private BIND receives
and they are not defined in the local private zone, they have to be
forwarded to the public forwarders in order to be resolved as normal.

Is it possible to have this scenario ???

yes, simply define zone

zone "www.google.com" {
type master;
file "...";
};

note that for this kind setup, using dnsmasq with two forwarders and
www.google.com
overriden through /etc/hosts would be easier solution.

10 GOTO 10 : REM (C) Bill Gates 1998, All Rights Reserved!