On 06 Apr 2021, at 01:13, Matthijs Mekking <matth...@isc.org> wrote:
> In 9.16.13, a new "dnssec-policy" option is introduced, "purge-keys". By
> default the keys are retained for 90 days after their latest usage. So in
> that case keys will be cleaned up automatically.

Excellent. Does that go in the zone record with default, or does it replace
default> I don't see the syntax in the release notes.

Or do I add a

dnssec-policy "default" {
  purge-keys 30; // (or is that field seconds?)
}

Or will that mess up the predefined for default?

--
'There has to be enough light,' he panted, 'to see the darkness.'