Hello,

It works just fine to me, so I guess it's a problem on your end? Try using wget instead of firefox, or different browser.

On 25/05/2021 16:44, Erich Eckner wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021, Ondřej Surý wrote:

> Hi,

Hi Ondrej,

> we merged a change that substantially reduces a contention between threads > and improves the recursive performance in 9.16 branch quite significantly.

> After the change, the 9.16 branch performance will surpass 9.11 performance > in both scenarios - authoritative (already the case, from the very beginning)
> and recursive (since a version to be released in June).

> Although, we are quite confident that the new code is correct, we would appreciate > if people running different work loads than ours to test the snapshot tarball available
> from here:

> https://users.isc.org/~ondrej/bind-9.16.17-pre.tar.xz

I tried to pull the tarball from this url, but only got some gitlab page (which firefox refused to show, but insisted to download). Is this my error or did you accidentally push the wrong content?

> We would like to hear both success (it’s ok here in the mailing list) and failure stories
> (please create GitLab issues).

> Thanks,
> Ondrej

regards,