Guess not even a subscription will not happen too.

I'm having to try and do Bind on ubuntu and it just will not let me edit files like named.conf unless you do some vodoo that I don't understand and even updating the bind like how? Windows no problem you want to edit a file no problem can't edit a file/folder because of permissions your a admin you can do that too. Bind is easy on windows.

On another note when you stop the bind service you get “windows could not stop ISC BIND service on local computer. Error 1067 the process terminated unexpectedly.” wonder if that be the last fix for 9.17.14.....