I am looking to read the best documentation on DNSSEC configuration for the current versions on BIND.

Is this comprehensive and up to date?
https://bind9.readthedocs.io/en/latest/dnssec-guide.html

This doc does not refer to any version - Am I missing that? It seems that this is an important detail to know when attempting to apply such a document.

Is there anything else I have missed that isn't misleading, especially with regard to key management, on the ISC site or elsewhere? Right now I am feeling there are gaps in my knowledge and/or comprehension. I don ;t want to get further confused.

Thanks for your tips!

Brett