FTR The PROXY protocol is on the todo list, but the demand hasn’t been great so
it’s more in the “patches accepted” area then something that’s just around the
corner…

--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel
obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.