On 27.12.21 17:04, Nikita Druba wrote:
More, than enough. During last freeze server has ~30Gb free RAM and ~ 2-3% CPU load and more than 200Gb free storage space for this jail. DC jail dont have any resources limitations. Its very strange, because during using previously DC in the similar jail on this server I dont have this trouble.

you don't know what entrypy is, right?
on linux do:

# cat /proc/sys/kernel/random/entropy_avail
3940

if this number gets to 0, you'll have problem with using /dev/random (which
is a blocking device) that leeds to problems like you have described.

using /dev/urandom instead should help.
there are daemons like haveged that can help you provide entropy.

some HW random number generators provide entropy source.