On 1/26/2022 9:09 AM, Victoria Risk wrote:
For those using the ISC BIND packages:

Because we are still patching 9.11, and we haven’t yet issued a new development branch, we are putting 9.18.0 into the bind-dev repositories, for now.

In April, we plan to do a version rollover:
- bind-esv will go from 9.11 to 9.16
- bind will go from 9.16 to 9.18
- bind-dev will go from 9.18.1 to 9.19.0

BIND 9.19.0 will be the new development branch.

We've reached April, 2022. I expect, in the next 30-days or so, we'll be seeing an announcement regarding the change of contents of bind-esv, bind, and bind-dev

Is it reasonable to expect these changes will occur in about the middle of the month?

John Thurston    907-465-8591
john.thurs...@alaska.gov
Department of Administration
State of Alaska