Thank you very much for the swift response, Ondrej,

You are right.  Local configuration is more "trivial" so to say -> it is RHEL
7.9 3.10.0-1160.71.1.el7.x86_64 with gcc-4.8.5-44.el7.x86_64.

Our installation / test flow was very basic. The records generation part is
different though , using shell script basically.  Unique IPs were linked with
unique CNAMEs.

The build process is very simple for all components: download -> configure ->
make -> make install. All default values.

The only custom part is named.conf -> a single zone configured and custom hosts
files. That is it.

We will test with a higher kernel.

Kind regards,
Dmitri.