On 25.08.22 18:10, Alessandro Vesely wrote:
Thanks Ged for all the feedback.

The lack of interest by others proves that From: munging is not so much of a nuisance as they say...

This will come sooner or later, however:

earlier this year I've done small dmarc research for our client:

- microsoft software (on-premise exchange and 365) does not DKIM-sign DSN e-mail (delivery and non-delivery notifications) although those have sending domain in From: (I guess domain is added after sig generated)
- only a few % of domains has other DMARC policy than none
- mailman 2 (used here) only munges From: when domain DMARC policy for the sending domain is other than none.