Thanks, Bruce. I’ll try it out.

Regards,
Dave

From: Bruce Johnson <john...@pharmacy.arizona.edu>
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2022 4:28 PM
To: David C. Templeton <david.temple...@troycable.com>
Cc: Ondřej Surý <ond...@isc.org>; bind-users@lists.isc.org
Subject: Re: Move from Development to Production

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization.  Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe.
That’s the wrong repo, the stable repo is here:
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/isc/bind/

It works very well with Rocky Linux 8.6 at least.

On Aug 26, 2022, at 12:50 PM, David C. Templeton