> On 25. 9. 2022, at 8:43, b...@eckner.net wrote:
>
> Though, I find it interesting, that the TTL of the google dns server
> *increases* between the queries - are you sure, the order is right?

There's no guarantee that the client always hits the same server, so the TTL
might always be inconsistent between the queries.

But same thing can in theory happen even on same server. The cached entry might
get evicted from cache either by memory pressure or by administrator.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel
obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.