On 29. 09. 22 10:54, sri b wrote:
I am getting errors while building nsupdate (bind) version 9.18.6, for my project.  I have attached the configure.log with this mail for your reference. Can you please advise on how to successfully compile?
The autoconf version is as below.

autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.69

The libtool version is as below.

libtoolize (GNU libtool) 2.4.6

We are getting below error while building.

checking minix/config.h usability... no
checking minix/config.h presence... no
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking for /opt/crosstool/armv7-cortex_a7_v3-linux-gnueabihf/bin/armv7-cortex_a7_v3-linux-gnueabihf-gcc option to accept ISO C99... none needed
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... no
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking whether gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking whether the C compiler works... no
See `config.log' for more details

Hello.

The log file you attached has answer around line 451.

(Generally open the file and search for the error message - in this case "C compiler cannot create executables".)

Seems like libraries from wrong architecture or something unexpected like that.

--
Petr Špaček