No one realistically has a choice about dealing with either for email.

In any case, we found a vastly simpler way of doing this; our cloud email
security/anti-spam provider (Barracuda) can spool mail for delivery if our
systems go offline for up to 96 hours, so we’re setting them to not deliver
tonight, doing the migration, changing our MX Records after to let the outside
know where its supposed to send us email and then changing the delivery address
we have on Barracuda to the new one, and the mail should flow in.

In theory! :-)

Thanks for all the suggestions, everyone.

On Jan 6, 2023, at 12:52 PM, Mark Andrews <ma...@isc.org<mailto:ma...@isc.org>>