On 17/04/23 09:08, Andrej Podzimek via bind-users wrote:
The easiest (?) way to make DNSSEC work in all views has been to keep a dnssec-policy for zones in *one* of the views (to generate and maintain keys) and then passively refer to the keys from the zones’ counterparts in other views using auto-dnssec. \o/

Hi Andrej.

I think you might be over-complicating this? I use multiple views that define the same DNSSEC-signed zone, and I refer to the same dnssec-policy (i.e. the 'real' policy that does the rollovers) in each one. Admittedly I've only recently enabled automated ZSK roll-overs, but my understanding (based on others asking questions about this) is that recent versions of BIND are clever enough to recognise that the same keys apply to both versions of the zone, so it doesn't trip over itself when rolling keys.

See: https://www.mail-archive.com/bind-users@lists.isc.org/msg28526.html

Just make sure you aren't using an ancient version of BIND! :-)

Nick.