Please use home.arpa, as defined by RFC 8375. Or better use existing and registered domain of you or your organization.

What kind of resolver is running on DNS server? Which version?

I would guess dnsmasq or similar. That is willing and able to forward just queries of selected types, while answering others itself. I think any proper DNS server does organize its authoritative zones and will answer with AA for any answer from it.

Are you sure you are asking correct server? Have you tried dig @172.16.0.254 pc1.reseau1.lan ?

I would guess you have systemd-resolved running on pc1 and it answers just A type queries itself, but forwards SOA and NS queries.

Cheers,
Petr