Thanks, I'm looking how solve this, cleanly.

In my country only 1 ISP have IPv6, then I need keep IPv4.

I have 1 IPv4 for 1000 VPS, no way here to have more IPv4.

Then:

1) I'm not sure if my DNS authoritative on IPv6 reply correctly (but reply correctly to all my dig query)

2) I have to provide a way to my customer can resolve query on their DNS server on their IPv6 VPS, their need be able to just put their vps dns or at least common server dns (where I had to put their zone, then I dislike this idea)

For now your method fail, include I try:

zone "ore.org.bo" {
    type master;
    file "/etc/bind/ore.org.bo.db";
};

But failed too.

alpha_one_x86/BRULE Herman<alpha_one_...@first-world.info>
Main developer of Supercopier/Ultracopier/CatchChallenger, Esourcing and server
management
IT, OS, technologies, research & development, security and business department