Hello,

by 45 days for NOAA's Draft Acoustic Guidance for Assessing the Effects of
Anthropogenic Sound on Marine Mammals. We will now accept comments on the
draft Guidance until March 13, 2014.

As a reminder, electronic copies of the document can be found at the
Federal eRulemaking Portal http://www.regulations.gov and via
http://www.nmfs.noaa.gov/pr/acoustics/guidelines.htm. Comments may be
submitted via the Federal eRulemaking Portal (http://www.regulations.gov,
search for NOAA-NMFS-2013-0177).

Thank you for your interest in the Acoustic Guidance. If you have any
questions, please feel free to contact me via email (amy.scho...@noaa.gov)
or phone (301-427-8402).

Thanks,
Amy

*Amy R. Scholik-Schlomer, Ph.D.*
Fishery Biologist (Protected Resources Acoustic Coordinator)
NOAA's National Marine Fisheries Service
Office of Protected Resources, Marine Mammal and Sea Turtle Conservation
Division
1315 East-West Hwy.
SSMC3, Rm. 13605
Silver Spring, MD 20910