Dear Colleagues,

Ian Agranat, founder and CEO of Wildlife Acoustics, Inc., announced the company
will be awarding $20,000 worth of its bioacoustics recorders and analysis
software over the next twelve months to bioacoustics researchers.

Bioacoustics, the cross-discipline science of biology and acoustics, is a
rapidly developing field that is often crucial in the monitoring and
understanding of the health and vitality of ecosystems.

“We want to give back to the scientific community that has supported our
business over the years”, says Agranat. “The new, annual grant program will
enable important research projects that might not have been possible
otherwise.”

The deadline for submissions are; August 31 and November 30, 2015; February 29
and May 31, 2016.

Those who work for a tax exempt, non-profit organization and are interested in
applying for the grant may visit http://www.wildlifeacoustics.com/grant.

Kind regards,

Sherwood Snyder, Product Manager
Wildlife Acoustics, Inc.