Dear List members

I would like to share the release of a major study with you:

Major noise study report out!

The European Commission has just published the final report of the MaRVEN study
on the environmental effects of noise, vibrations and electromagnetic emissions
from MREDs (Marine Renewable Energy, Vibration, Electromagnetic fields and
Noise). MaRVEN provides an in-depth analysis of studies on the environmental
effects of noise, vibrations and electromagnetic emissions during installation
and operation of wind, wave and tidal energy devices. On-site measurements and
field experiments to fill priority knowledge gaps and to validate and build on
the results obtained in reviews were undertaken as well. Finally, we outline a
programme for further research and development with justified priorities.

Here is the link to the report:

http://bookshop.europa.eu/en/marven-pbKINA27738/?CatalogCategoryID=fMEKABst_fQAAAEj0pEY4e5L

For further questions, please contact Frank Thomsen
f...@dhigroup.com<mailto:f...@dhigroup.com>

Best regards,

Frank Thomsen

Ph.D.

Senior Marine Scientist and Business Development Manager

Ecology and Environment (DK-EED)

[DHI logo]

DHI

Agern Allé 5

DK-2970 Hørsholm

Denmark

Tel:

+45 4516 9200

Direct:

+45 4516 9446

f...@dhigroup.com<mailto:f...@dhigroup.com>

www.dhigroup.com<http://www.dhigroup.com>

The expert in WATER ENVIRONMENTS

Unless you are the intended recipient
(or authorised to receive this message for the intended recipient), you may not
use, copy, disseminate or disclose
any information contained in it thereof. If you have received this
communication in error, please advise the sender
appropriately by reply e-mail, and then delete it. Thank you very much.