Dear all,

More than a month ago, I posted the question below to the list. I received many
useful replies, for which I am very grateful. I will summarize them below:

Several of you recommended commercially available ultrasonic speakers plus
corresponding software from these companies:

-        Avisoft Bioacoustics (http://www.avisoft.com)

-        Pettersson Elektronik (http://batsound.com)

-        Binary Acoustic Tech (http://binaryacoustictech.com)

Another suggestion was to go for an external pre-amplifier used in the audio
industry, and then drive a piezo transducer/speaker.

I have not found the time yet to implement the desired solution, but hope to do
so soon.

Thanks once more to those who responded to my question!

Kind regards,

Lucas Noldus