Message sent on behalf of Lauriane Boulanger (lauria...@ha.ax)

Hi all,

My name is Lauriane Boulanger. I am an intern student from France, and I joined the Åland sailing robot project (see attached pdf) at Åland University of Applied Sciences, Finland (www.ha.ax/en/) to work on a market analysis and prospect research. I created an online survey in order to analyse the researchers/companies/organisations needs in terms of marine data collection. Here a link to the short survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1S08QdvObEBGl4jFeT-TS6tqzydmXiCCPyf_jtMVslxc/formResponse

Your help would be greatly appreciate.

Thank you very much for your time!

Lauriane
--

*Dr. Holger Klinck*

Technology Director

Assistant Professor

Bioacoustics Research Program

Oregon State University and

Cornell Lab of Ornithology

NOAA Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory

Cornell University

Hatfield Marine Science Center

159 Sapsucker Woods Road

2030 SE Marine Science Drive