I agree with Vincent.  I have seen code from Herve in a package with some
standardization of chromosome names, and this code could perhaps be used
more widely so we don't have all the problems with chr1 vs chr01 vs 1.

However, in this particular case, if Ulrich is actually interested in the
mitochondrial genome, he has a problem.

hg19, which is the genome version from UCSC is consider equal to NCBIs b37.
 However, as far as I understand, UCSC screwed up with the mitochondrial
genome and used an old version for their hg19.  So the error message is in
many ways right here: the two genomes are slightly different because they
have different mitochondrial genomes.

Kasper