the svn software repository" provides some useful hints on how to
commit changes to the data (see step 4.).

H.

On 10/23/2014 07:46 PM, Dan Tenenbaum wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vincent Carey" <st...@channing.harvard.edu>
To: "Henrik Bengtsson" <h...@biostat.ucsf.edu>
Cc: "bioC-devel" <bioc-de...@stat.math.ethz.ch>
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2014 7:45:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] Documentation on how to update a BioC experimental
package?

There is a README.txt in the pkgs folder.

I will attach it.  I think this is accurate, but there may be
something
else on the site.

See the Experiment Data Packages section of

http://www.bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/source-control/

Dan

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 10:23 PM, Henrik Bengtsson
<h...@biostat.ucsf.edu>
wrote:

It's been a while since I worked with experimental packages.  Where
can I find documentation on how to (Subversion) update our
AffymetrixDataTestFiles package with additional data files?  All I
know is that the SVN repository only contains a stub of the package
and
http://www.bioconductor.org/developers/package-guidelines/#package-types
provides little information and basically only point to the devel
mailing list.

Thanks,

Henrik

Hervé Pagès