hi Dan,

one question about this, just to know whether this is intentional or should be fixed. i have noticed that these short URLs:

www.bioconductor.org/packages/BiocGenerics

or

bioconductor.org/packages/BiocGenerics

resolve to

http://master.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/BiocGenerics.html

while the page is correct, should not they be resolving to an URL starting with 'www' instead of 'master'? i.e.,

www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/BiocGenerics.html

this is really minor, but i think it may create confusion when one sees the same page starting with 'www' or 'master'.

cheers,

robert.