Dear Martin,

That's great that you can update the svn and are willing to do so. I
will go with the github mirror, fork it, make the changes and send you
a link to the fork as soon as I am done replacing the cat with
message. I will try to be done sometimes next week.

best

Would it not be more convenient If bioconductor could move from svn to
github so pull requests could be made?

On 3 February 2016 at 22:57, Morgan, Martin
<martin.mor...@roswellpark.org> wrote:
> Hi Witold -- if you'd like to submit a patch, I will apply this to the
> package and notify the maintainer. I suggest you either use svn to check out
> the 'devel' version of the package, make your changes, and forward to me
> (martin.morgan at roswellpark.org) the output of svn diff (basic instructions
> here http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/source-control/), or do
> similar against the Bioconductor github mirror
> https://github.com/Bioconductor-mirror/topGO; for the latter you cannot
> submit a 'pull' request to the mirror, but you could point me to your
> repository.
>
> Martin

Witold Eryk Wolski