I updated the code to remove the R CMD check error (svn revision r123826) and to clean up miscellaneous NOTEs about formatting (r123827). I ported these changes to release.

It is likely that the package has a number of other similar problems (assigning exprs() with incompatible dimnames) so a thorough review is required.

There are vignette products in the vignettes/ directory, but no Rnw / Rmd files; this needs to be corrected.

If there is no-one willing to actively maintain this package, I think that it should be deprecated in devel. This would impact a number of packages that Depend, Import, or Suggest lumi.

Martin