Hi all -
With many apologies in advance, it appears that SVN and the Git mirror for the
LOBSTAHS package are again out of sync. I really thought I had waited long
enough between commits for the mirror to catch up, but I guess I did not. I
just checked, and all the commits made it successfully into SVN (last one being
a bump of the date and version number). Thanks in advance for your attention,
and sorry for the trouble!
Jamie Collins

---
Currently: Postdoctoral Investigator, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
Beginning April 1: Moore/Sloan and WRF Innovation in Data Science Postdoctoral
Fellow, University of Washington eScience Institute and School of Oceanography
james.r.coll...@aya.yale.edu
http://jamesrco.github.io
Mobile: (518) 488-9666
Work: (508) 289-2627