Thanks to both Valerie and Herv� for all the comments with this problem.

Just to let you know, I encountered with this problem while developing the
algorithm, initially. In both windows and mac, I wasn't able to run R CMD Check
locally due to the same error. In both machines I did a new installation of R
and all the packages again and that solved the problem for Mac but not for
Windows.

Thanks Again!

Best,

Juan Pablo

> but not GenomicFeatures, which is another victim of this

> install.packages bug:

> https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.5/bioc-LATEST/GenomicFeatures/tokay2-checksrc.html

> AFAICS we've been seeing this problem on tokay2 (Windows) almost every

> day for the last few weeks. I guess it started after we updated R to a

> more recent R 3.4 on this machine. So I suspect a change in R somehow

> triggered this.

> H.

> On 04/15/2017 08:02 PM, Obenchain, Valerie wrote:

> EventPointer 0.99.36 built clean today:

> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.bioconductor.org_checkResults_devel_bioc-2DLATEST_&d=DwICAg&c=eRAMFD45gAfqt84VtBcfhQ&r=BK7q3XeAvimeWdGbWY_wJYbW0WYiZvSXAJJKaaPhzWA&m=auvr-W1IWGGZ6bEm2_E4MMb1dYZxyOJiJEHxw8ffrPk&s=ZxAUJxS48UK2FAs1mcQeAC2XXy0-eiv9SW4OyyOUZDs&e=

> Valerie

> On 04/14/2017 09:16 AM, Obenchain, Valerie wrote:

>> Hi Juan Pablo,

>> We think this is a problem related to installed.packages(), see

>> discussion here:

>> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__stat.ethz.ch_pipermail_bioc-2Ddevel_2017-2DApril_010819.html&d=DwICAg&c=eRAMFD45gAfqt84VtBcfhQ&r=BK7q3XeAvimeWdGbWY_wJYbW0WYiZvSXAJJKaaPhzWA&m=auvr-W1IWGGZ6bEm2_E4MMb1dYZxyOJiJEHxw8ffrPk&s=bSGL5D0ea0jkhT_HDTBTWVccTXfXi-E7uYm4ZCy4VuY&e=

>> You can ignore this for now. Thanks for keeping an eye on the build report.

>> Valerie

>> On 04/14/2017 12:41 AM, Romero, Juan Pablo wrote:

>>> Hello all,

>>> I know that today is the deadline for passing R CMD build and R CMD check
>>> without errors and warnings, and my package EventPointer has been working
>>> perfectly for the last weeks.

>>> Today the build report in tokay2 shows an error in one of the examples:

>>> ** running examples for arch 'x64' ... ERROR

>>> Make the TxDb object ... Error in if (file.exists(dest) && file.mtime(dest)

>>>   missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed

>>> The error is coming from the function makeTxDbFromGFF and the error does
>>> not come from functions from

>>> my package.

>>> Is anybody having a similar error?

>>> I will appreciate any help on this to avoid problems related with adding
>>> the package to the new release.

>>> Thanks!

________________________________
> [...]

>>> the package to the new release.
>>>

>>> Thanks!
>>>

>>> Best regards,
>>>

>>> Juan Pablo
>>>

>>>      [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

>> This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
>> information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or
>> agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended
>> recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
>> distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited.  If you have
>> received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
>> e-mail and delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.

> information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or
> distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited.  If you have

Herv� Pag�s

Program in Computational Biology
Division of Public Health Sciences
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center