Hi,

You have submitted a wrong entry to the google form.

Your package was issued an SVN ID, without submitting that we have no way of
knowing that your submission is linked to the package BPRMeth. Please resubmit
with the correct information as requested by the google form.

Best,

Nitesh

> On Jan 11, 2018, at 5:29 PM, Andreas Kapouranis
> <kapouranis.andr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I have developed a package BPRMeth in Bioconductor and now I want to make
> changes however it seems that I *do not have write permissions* to my own
> package in g...@git.bioconductor.org
>
> I submitted my github ID (which contains my public SSH keys) to the google
> form (however I still have not received an email back).
>
> When running:
>
>> ssh -T g...@git.bioconductor.org
>
> hello andreaskapou, this is ...

> R   packages/BPRMeth

> It shows I have only read permission and *not write permission* to my
> package BPRMeth.
>
> For completeness here is the output of
> *git clone -v*
>
> origin g...@github.com:andreaskapou/BPRMeth.git (fetch)
>
> origin g...@github.com:andreaskapou/BPRMeth.git (push)
>
> upstream g...@git.bioconductor.org:packages/BPRMeth.git (fetch)
>
> upstream g...@git.bioconductor.org:packages/BPRMeth.git (push)
>
> Thanks,
> CAK

> Chantriolnt - Andreas Kapourani
> PhD Candidate in Data Science,
> School of Informatics,
> University of Edinburgh
> http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/s1263191/
> e-mail  : C.A.Kapourani.ed.ac.uk
>            : kapouranis.andr...@gmail.com

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or
agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and
delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.