On 03/01/2018 09:32 AM, Martin, Tiphaine wrote:
hi,

I have a warning under windows (tokay2) for my devel version of my package
(coMET). I am not sure how to answer it:

* checking whether package 'coMET' can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
   Warning: replacing previous import 'grDevices::windows' by
'IRanges::windows' when loading 'coMET'
> I am not sure that IRanges::windows is equal to

'grDevices::windows'. I don't have this error message under linux or MacOS.

use

  import(grDevices, except = 'windows')

in the NAMESPACE file, or similar approaches to restrict the symbols imported to those you want. See

https://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/r-devel/R-exts.html#Specifying-imports-and-exports

Martin

I will be happy to have some advices about that.

Best,

tiphaine