Hi Kevin,

My hunch is that the image that you're working with is old. If you're
working with an
older image, you could run into that problem with different R versions
used to install 'backports'.

I would first ensure that I'm working with a clean image by stopping any
active containers, removing them, and then doing `docker rmi` to remove
the `bioconductor/devel_core2` image.

Pull a clean image from docker hub and run `wercker build` with your
`wercker.yml` file.

Any new changes made by your `yml` file can be saved to a different
image by doing
`docker commit`.
See:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/26322247/docker-revert-changes-to-container

This allows you to preserve the `devel_core2` image as it was downloaded
and try again with
an updated 'wercker.yml' file.

PS. A correction to the `wecker.yml` file:

```
build:
  steps:
    - script:
        name: Install devtools
        code: R -e "install.packages(c('devtools', 'backports'))"
    - jimhester/r-dependencies
    - jimhester/r-check
    - jimhester/r-coverage
```

Also, the EXTERNAL tag is generated by the Roswell Park email system.

Best regards,

Marcel