Hi Lori,

I have worked through the ToPASeq package.

1. The package implements an extended range of operations for the 'Pathway'
class (defined in the graphite package).

I am currently in contact with the author of the graphite package, Gabriele
Sales, whether these operations are generally useful for the class and could be
accordingly moved to the graphite package.

2. The implementations of the pathway enrichment methods SPIA, DEGraph, and
TopologyGSA are redundant with existing functionality in Bioconductor and will
be accordingly delegated to corresponding implementations in the graphite and
EnrichmentBrowser package. The core of the package that I will maintain further
are the implementations of the pathway enrichment methods PRS, PWEA and TAPPA,
which seem to be unique to the package.

3. Parallel computation will be reworked to be based on BiocParallel, thereby
resolving the package's current platform dependence (linux-only).

I have  required access rights, have set up a github repo under
lgeistlinger/ToPASeq, and I am optimistic to have a working version ready in
devel in agreement with the respective deadline of the release schedule (Wed,
April 25,

Deadline for packages passing ��R CMD build�� and ��R CMD check�� without
errors or warnings).

Best,

Ludwig

--