And I have now asked this in R-pkg-devel
(https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-package-devel/2018q2/002617.html), as
suggested by Martin Maechler
(https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioc-devel/2018-April/013169.html) in the
thread linked by Lori.

But if you can use \link{foo} (instead of \link[pkg]{foo} and
\link[pkg:bar]{foo}), as also suggested by Håkon Tjeldnes, then you should
have no problems.

Best,

R.

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte