OK you should be good to go. Try activating your account with your new email
and you should see the SSH key we have on file for you.

Valerie

On 05/03/2018 06:37 AM, Maria Keays wrote:
Hi Valerie,

Thanks very much. My GitHub username is mkeays and the email is
maria.ke...@gmail.com<mailto:maria.ke...@gmail.com> .

Thanks!

Maria

On Thu, 3 May 2018 at 14:10, Obenchain, Valerie
<valerie.obench...@roswellpark.org<mailto:valerie.obench...@roswellpark.org>>
wrote:
Hi Maria,

I can help you with this. I need the email you want the account under and your
github username.

Valerie