Hello,

I followed every command.
Everything is up to date.

MacBook-Pro:DMCHMM Farhad$ git remote add upstream
g...@git.bioconductor.org:packages/DMCHMM.git
fatal: remote upstream already exists.
MacBook-Pro:DMCHMM Farhad$ git fetch --all
Fetching origin
Fetching upstream
MacBook-Pro:DMCHMM Farhad$ git checkout master
Switched to branch 'master'
Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/master'.
MacBook-Pro:DMCHMM Farhad$
MacBook-Pro:DMCHMM Farhad$ git merge origin/master
Already up-to-date.
MacBook-Pro:DMCHMM Farhad$ git merge upstream/master
Already up-to-date.
MacBook-Pro:DMCHMM Farhad$ git push upstream master
Everything up-to-date
MacBook-Pro:DMCHMM Farhad$ git push origin master
Everything up-to-date

———
Farhad Shokoohi,
Ph.D. in Statistics