I see, when you say

> experiencing. When I check the error online, it says:
>
> "001E# service=git-upload-pack
>
> 00000041ERR FATAL: unknown git/gitolite command: 'packages/powerTCR'
> FATAL: unknown git/gitolite command: 'packages/powerTCR'
> 001E# service=git-upload-pack
>
> 0041ERR FATAL: unknown git/gitolite command: 'packages/powerTCR'"

you mean that you point your browser to

  https://git.bioconductor.org/packages/powerTCR

I see that message too; it is currently not possible to navigate to package sources in this way on our system.

It looks like the recent commits are

powerTCR master$ git log -n 2
commit 6ba40e640fb779371cbe8b3a232f8b0b3d549d12