Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Qianxing Mo, the maintainer of iClusterPlus, iSeq and iChip packages.
Previously, I worked at Baylor College of Medicine and my email address was
q...@bcm.edu<mailto:q...@bcm.edu>.
However, my email address q...@bcm.edu<mailto:q...@bcm.edu> is no longer valid
because I have left Baylor.  Therefore, I could not reset my password and
update my packages.

Now, I am working at H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and my email is
qianxing...@moffitt.org<mailto:qianxing...@moffitt.org>.  Could you change my
former email q...@bcm.edu<mailto:q...@bcm.edu> to my current email
qianxing...@moffitt.org<mailto:qianxing...@moffitt.org> so that I could receive
email from Bioconductor to update my packages?

Thank you very much!

Best,

Quincy

Qianxing Mo, Ph.D.
Associate Member
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute
12902 Magnolia Drive, Tampa, FL 33612

Phone: 813-745-2252
Email: qianxing...@moffitt.org

This transmission may be confidential or protected from disclosure and is only
for review and use by the intended recipient. Access by anyone else is
unauthorized. Any unauthorized reader is hereby notified that any review, use,
dissemination, disclosure or copying of this information, or any act or
omission taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately.
Thank you.