From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-boun...@r-project.org> on behalf of Dario Strbenac
<dstr7...@uni.sydney.edu.au>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2018 3:00:02 AM
To: bioc-devel@r-project.org
Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] ClassifyR Check Error on Linux and MacOS Systems

Good day,

Thanks for running it. I found the error you had happens because of an example
which used random sampling and rarely returned a zero-length result. I have
made the example deterministic so that it always succeeds.

The error you saw is not related to the problem seen on the build servers,
though. I found a browser() inside an R function which I forgot to remove
before committing. After removal and committal, the error on malbec1 and
merida1 is gone. It is surprising that it did not trigger an error when
checking the package before committing it and that the error message observed
on the build servers was not clear about what the problem was.

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or
agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and
delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.