Dear Lori:

Thanks for the suggestions. I tried to follow the linked instructions on
February 4 and February 9, but was unsuccessful both times (i.e. did not
see the changes pushed to the release branch). I tried following the
instructions again today. I notice that when I issue the command:

git merge upstream/master

I receive the message:

merge: upstream/master - not something we can merge

So, I clicked on the "Sync existing repositories" tab and checked that the
instructions there were working. After adding the upstream branch as
follows:

git remote add upstream g...@git.bioconductor.org:packages/bigPint.git

When I then try to fetch all (git fetch --all), I receive the following
error:

Fetching origin
Fetching upstream
FATAL: R any packages/bigpint lrutter DENIED by fallthru
(or you mis-spelled the reponame)
and the repository exists.
error: Could not fetch upstream

I changed my GitHub userName about one year ago from "lrutter" to
"lindsayrutter". By doing "git remote -v", I can see that my origin
branches are correctly at "lindsayrutter", but I am unable to see about my
upstream branches on git.bioconductor. This is my output from "git remote
-v":

origin https://github.com/lindsayrutter/bigPint (fetch)
origin https://github.com/lindsayrutter/bigPint (push)
upstream g...@git.bioconductor.org:packages/bigpint.git (fetch)
upstream g...@git.bioconductor.org:packages/bigpint.git (push)

Do you have any advice on how I can fix this issue with fetch upstream
possibly expecting my older userName? Thank you for sharing advice.

Sincerely,
Lindsay