Hi Peng,

You cannot "push" binaries. DeMixT has a compilation error (+ some imporant warnings) that seem to be caused by the use of OpenMP in its C code. Unfortunately, starting with R 4.0.0, R no longer supports OpenMP on macOS.

You basically have 3 options, from best to worst:
  1. use conditionals to disable OpenMP on macOS;
  2. drop OpenMP completely (i.e. on all platforms);
  3. do nothing and we'll mark the package as unsupported on macOS.

Thanks,
H.