I've resolved this with Carmina, but I haven't received Emiliano's email.

Best,

Nitesh

On 4/27/2020 11:17 AM, Carmina Barjon wrote:
Hi Nitesh! Yes, this it's the email address I will be using (car.bar...@gmail.com <mailto:car.bar...@gmail.com>).
Thank you
Carmina

El lun., 27 abr. 2020 a las 5:59, Nitesh Turaga (<nturaga.b...@gmail.com <mailto:nturaga.b...@gmail.com>>) escribió:

    Hi Leo,

    I've added you and Alejandro to the regutools package.

    Carmina and Emiliano, please confirm the email addresses you'll be
    using. I can add you both as well, and create BiocCredentials
    accounts
    for you.

    Nitesh

https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/1393#issuecomment-597202057.