Hi Juan,

On 5/12/20 13:37, Juan David Henao Sanchez wrote:
Dear all.

I received an error regarding my package coexnet when it is checking for
multiple platforms. I already fix the problem a couple of days ago and I
push the solution like:

git push origin master

Indeed the package is now green in Bioc devel (the master branch of your package):

  https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.12/bioc-LATEST/

However, as I mentioned in the email I sent you off list, the package is still broken in BioC 3.11 (the current release):

  https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.11/bioc-LATEST/

So you also need to fix the RELEASE_3_11 branch of your package.

Best,
H.

However, I continue receiving the same error message and it is the same
previous version of my package.

There is something additional I have to do to update my package?

Thanks on advance,

Juan

--
Hervé Pagès