Didn't see them sorry, they are apparently in auto-generated files from vignette building, thanks for the help!

Il 03/02/2021 18:05, Nitesh Turaga ha scritto:
Hi,

Martin, thanks for catching these lines. It's likely these lines are causing
the merge conflict git hook to prevent your push.

Giulia, as long as you remove them and amend your commit you should be alright
to push.

Steps:

1. Remove merge markers
2. Amend your commit (git commit --amend)
3. git push

Best,

Nitesh

On 2/3/21, 12:01 PM, "Bioc-devel on behalf of Martin Morgan"