Hello,

I’m running the following Github R-CMD-check workflow file on my package
repository.
https://github.com/r-lib/actions/tree/master/examples#standard-ci-workflow

It passes on 3/4 operating systems — windows-latest (release), macOS-latest
(release), ubuntu-20.04 (devel) — but fails on ubuntu-20.04 (release).
It fails at the ‘Install dependencies’ section with the following error message:

* installing *source* package ‘RCy3’ ... ** using staged installation ** R **
inst ** byte-compile and prepare package for lazy loading Error in
dyn.load(file, DLLpath = DLLpath, ...) : unable to load shared object
'/home/runner/work/_temp/Library/igraph/libs/igraph.so': libglpk.so.40: cannot
open shared object file: No such file or directory Calls: <Anonymous> ...
asNamespace -> loadNamespace -> library.dynam -> dyn.load Execution halted
ERROR: lazy loading failed for package ‘RCy3’ * removing
‘/home/runner/work/_temp/Library/RCy3’

I run into no issues when running devtools::check() locally on my system (macOS
Big Sur 11.2).

Any ideas on how to fix this issue?

Thanks,
Catherine