Dear everyone,

First please accept my apologies if my request is not appropriate here.

If so, please suggest me how to proceed.

I would like to suggest adding a new item in the biocViews:

===

BiologicalQuestion -> DifferentialDNA3DStructure;

===

The rationale is:

  *   There are already several biocViews starting with "Differential":
DifferentialExpression, DifferentialMethylation, DifferentialPeakCalling,
DifferentialSplicing.
  *   The biocViews "DNA3DStructure" already exists.
  *   I can spot at least 4 bioC package that would fit in this biocViews:
diffHic, HiCcompare, multiHiCcompare, TADCompare, plus the ones I am not aware
of (and I obviously would like to add one in a near future).
  *   I expect several new packages in the fields: differential interactions,
differential loops, differential TADs, etc.

The new biocView could be "DifferentialHiC", but I find it a bit too
restrictive.

Best regards,

Matthias.