Thank you Jianhong for the clean solution.

I would encourage Alan to check out the biocthis::use_bioc_github_action
to set up the Docker build and pkgdown.

Best,

Marcel

On 4/6/21 12:48 PM, Jianhong Ou, Ph.D. wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
> Here is my solution: https://github.com/jianhong/HMMtBroadPeak/tree/staging.
> Hope this help.
>
> You may want to add one more step after check and before pkgdown to push to
> your dockerhub by:
>
> - name: push to docker
> - uses: docker/build-push-action@v1
>          with:
>            username: ${{ secrets.DOCKER_USERNAME }}
>            password: ${{ secrets.DOCKER_TOKEN }}
>            repository: your/docker/path
>            tag_with_ref: true
>            tag_with_sha: true
>            tags: latest
> [https://avatars.githubusercontent.com/u/5640707?s=400&v=4]<https://github.com/jianhong/HMMtBroadPeak/tree/staging>
> jianhong/HMMtBroadPeak<https://github.com/jianhong/HMMtBroadPeak/tree/staging>
> call broad peak by a modified Baum_Welch algorithm that supports
> multi-dimensional Student's t emission. - jianhong/HMMtBroadPeak
> github.com
> 

---
Marcel Ramos
Bioconductor Core Team
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
Dept. of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
Elm St. & Carlton St.
Buffalo, New York 14263

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or...{{dropped:4}}