Hi all,

I have submitted our package ‘scanMiR’ yesterday, which is now in the 'review
in progress’ phase (https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/2067).

When trying to push changes upstream, I get the error:

> $ git push upstream master
> Enter passphrase for key '/home/fgross/.ssh/id_ed25519':
> FATAL: W any packages/scanMiR plger DENIED by fallthru
> (or you mis-spelled the reponame)
>
> Please make sure you have the correct access rights
> and the repository exists.

The remotes seem to be set up correctly:

> $ git remote -v
> origin        https://github.com/ETHZ-INS/scanMiR/ (fetch)
> origin        https://github.com/ETHZ-INS/scanMiR/ (push)
> upstream      g...@git.bioconductor.org:packages/scanMiR (fetch)
> upstream      g...@git.bioconductor.org:packages/scanMiR (push)

However, I do not have write permission to the package (as shown by  ssh -T
g...@git.bioconductor.org).

Could this be related to the fact that the original repo was located not on my
account but at an organization? Or that I am listed as “author” in the package
description, and not as “creator”?

I’d be grateful for any kind of help to understand and resolve this problem.

Best,
Fridolin