From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-boun...@r-project.org> on behalf of Lieven Clement
<lieven.clem...@ugent.be>
Date: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 7:17 AM
To: bioc-devel@r-project.org <bioc-devel@r-project.org>
Subject: [Bioc-devel] upstream push error
Dear All,

We recently migrated my lab git account from user to organisation which is
linked to my email lieven.clem...@ugent.be<mailto:lieven.clem...@ugent.be>.
My user account is lievenclement is linked to my gmail account
lieven.clem...@gmail.com<mailto:lieven.clem...@gmail.com>

I have submitted the msqrob2 package to bioconductor. The maintainer email
address is lieven.clement@ugent,be, which is also linked to my GitHub
organisation account.

I would like to push a new commit to the bioconductor remote but get the error
attached below  (I included all steps to setup the remote).

I noticed that the error refers to my organisation account.

It would be great if you could help me out.

Best,

Lieven

$ git remote add upstream
g...@git.bioconductor.org<mailto:g...@git.bioconductor.org>:packages/msqrob2.git

$ git remote -v
origin g...@github.com<mailto:g...@github.com>:statOmics/msqrob2.git (fetch)
origin g...@github.com<mailto:g...@github.com>:statOmics/msqrob2.git (push)
upstream
g...@git.bioconductor.org<mailto:g...@git.bioconductor.org>:packages/msqrob2.git
 (fetch)
upstream
g...@git.bioconductor.org<mailto:g...@git.bioconductor.org>:packages/msqrob2.git
 (push)

$ git fetch --all
Fetching origin
Enter passphrase for key '/Users/lclement/.ssh/id_rsa':
Fetching upstream
Enter passphrase for key '/Users/lclement/.ssh/id_rsa�:

$ git merge origin/master
Already up to date.

$ git add .
$ git commit -m "DESCRIPTION R version and added NEWS file�

$ git push upstream master
Enter passphrase for key '/Users/lclement/.ssh/id_rsa':
FATAL: W any packages/msqrob2 statOmics DENIED by fallthru
(or you mis-spelled the reponame)

and the repository exists.