From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-boun...@r-project.org> on behalf of Anatoly
Sorokin <lpto...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2021 5:40 AM
To: bioc-devel@r-project.org <bioc-devel@r-project.org>
Subject: [Bioc-devel] AnnotationHub is too old on build system

Hi all,

We have submitted a data package to AnnotationHub, and it was loaded there
around September 20th. Today we've submitted the accompanying software
package, but the automated build system returns an error message:
"error: no records found for the given index" on the line on which we are
extracting data from the Hub. I've noticed that there is a line in the
build report:
"snapshotDate(): 2021-09-10"
which means the AnnotationHub is too old and does not contain our data.
Is it possible to refresh AnnotationHub cache on the building system?

Cheers,
Anatoly

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or
agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and
delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.